- These positions are initially on a temporrary basis and can be either full or part time and would even suit shift workers or semi retired persons looking for additional income.
- Job start location is from our warehouse in the UB postcode next to London Heathrow Airport.
- Monday to Saturday
- Start time normally from 06:45hrs
You must be:
- Clean, presentable and be able to communicate effectively and clearly both verbally and in written English.
- You will need to be punctual, reliable and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Physically fit and be able to lift heavy items with the assistance of others or with manual handling equipment - full training given.
You must have:
- A full clean UK driving licence.
- UK commercial driving experience of large Luton type vans up to 3.5t
- Basic skills in assembly of items using tools.
- Check-able employment history.
Successful candidates could be working as part of a 2-person delivery team or on their own, from our warehouse in the UB postcode area travelling to our clients to load then deliver all over London, the home counties and further afield. Start time is generally from 06.45am everyday Mon - Fri with weekend work avavilable too. Hours vary but on average 8-12 per day depending on what work it is.
Some of our work is strenuous and you must be physically fit as some of the equipment you could be delivering weighs up to 65kg and will require 2 persons to position and assemble to the room of customers choice which may also include taking upstairs.
You must be confident in being able to demonstrate the product that you have delivered and assembled, to the customer, if neccessary (full training given)
These positions are initially for an ongoing contract but our business is diverse and we are looking at longer term positions for those that have the right aptitude and want to join our family run business.
Jobs are currently on a zero hours contract basis but for the right person a full time job could be possible to join our team.
Due to a high volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates.